Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Added info on Reavis Recording Studio.
• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Solid Country Jive

It took me half of my free afternoon to upload this. Either my internet connection was very poor or Mediafire had problems with their servers. However, right now after my evening meal, I discovered it's finished and I don't want to deprive you of my new compilation "Solid Country Jive." The tracks on this disc are more in the Country vein but nevertheless great and rare record. As far as I'm concerned, none of them are available on CD or LP reissues.

For those of you who have no access to the Mediafire download link: try this one: ♫♫♫

Download

track list:
1. Leo Gray - After I Have Broke Heart
2. Buddy Meredith - So Long Goodbye
3. Buddy Crawford - Let's Take a Little Walk
4. Ben & Bill - The Sun Shines Brighter
5. Les Stewart, Jr. - Mind Your Own Business
6. Johnnie Hargett - Rock the Town Tonight
7. Al & Jim - Rock-a-Billy Music
8. Walter Arkie Bittle - Teen Age Blues
9. Slim O'Bannon - I Washed My Hands in Muddy Water
10. Vancie Flowers - Six Days a Waiting
11. Unknown artist - All Grown Up
12. Willie Phelps - Do Anything But Leave Me
13. Tommy Carpenter - That's My Style
14. Curly Jim - Air Force Blues
15. Whitey Knight - Big Glass of Wine

13 comments:

howstean said...

"This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

Whoops !!

Mellow said...

I have no troubles with the link. Still doesn't work for you?

davidwolfsonnc said...

nope, showing as copyright protected. damn, looked good, too

HankTheSmoker said...

Not working for me either :-(

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I'm also getting that ("copyright protected")notification.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's no possibility to download from mediafire please use another uploading server

Mellow said...

Sorry folks, I'm working on that!

Xavier said...

access denied because of copyright!

rockin-djames said...

Hi Mellow

Same problem too it's impossible to dll this file. Zippyshare is a good one.

Thanks for your great blog.


Rockin-djames

DrunkenHobo said...

Musical note link works for me. Cheers

DrunkenHobo said...

Buddy Meredith I have this Dixie label as from (AL) & a (SCP) But I may be wrong?

Mellow said...

The Dixie label is from Alabama I'm pretty sure. The label design looks very similar to the one Fred Netherton and the Wildwood Trio recorded for. Maybe the same label.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.